From 4 ladies and 1 wedding dress, Angel Gowns of South Bay has grown quickly in 5 years! Even with Covid shutting everyone down,
- our volunteers made over 6,500 masks that went all over the United States!.
- We not only make original baby gowns for little angels, but also make garments for Trinity Hospice KidCare.
- We provide grants for parents who cannot afford to bury their babies.
- We offer FREE CPR courses and Stop The Bleed classes through a grant from Wilmington Neighborhood Council.
- We provide NEW wedding gowns for brides who cannot afford a beautiful gown on their special day.
- We make prayer shawls for those suffering loss. And we are currently developing classes to teach sewing to those coming out of prison. And there is more in the works.
For our Anniversary, we are having a fundraiser High Tea on the Downtown Trolley in San Pedro. There will be 2 seatings for 40 people- noon and 2 pm on Saturday, Feb. 18. Not only a great tea, but live music and an historical tour of San Pedro are included! Tickets are $50 and are available through our website: www.angelgownsofsouthbay.org Tickets are limited! Get yours now- and bring a friend! It’s a GREAT cause!